An Educator's Toolkit for children's behaviour
20 Educator Kit - Ideal for training a whole team of educators and managers in the implementation of the Phoenix Cups framework.
Have all of your team on the same page. Think together. Design effective strategies to support children's behavioural learning.
This resource is not just any old book that will sit on the shelf for years. It is a complete kit including access to live online professional development (PD) and gorgeous complimentary art pieces that you will just have to get up on your walls!
The Phoenix Cups Kit Includes
* 20 x tickets to 'Educators toolkit for behaviour' - A complete professional development online course*** of 4.5 hours live training with Sandi Phoenix and follow-up support (via admission to The Cups Facebook group) valued over $3,700 RRP;
* 1 x ticket to the 'Educational Leadership & Behaviour Change' 1.5 hour recorded webinar for educational leaders with Sandi Phoenix;
* 1 x mounted foyer piece Phoenix Cups artwork - This gorgeous glossy conversation piece is mounted on a thick board ready to hang. It might be best placed in the foyer where you can discuss your new The Cups Philosophy with parents and caregivers;
* 5 x Phoenix Cups strategy whiteboard posters - These polypropylene posters are specially designed to capture your cup filling strategies and share them with the rest of the team. They're exceptionally high quality and will last for years of capturing your working ideas. Or are you collaborating with children? These flexible and durable whiteboards are perfect for displaying with and writing on with children. They can be used again and again to inspire conversation and document ideas. Comes complete with a Phoenix Support whiteboard marker;
* 1 x Phoenix Cups 'You can't pour from an empty cup' staff motivational poster - This poster encourages educators to think about and discuss their own health and wellbeing. Since you get little time to stop and think throughout the day, we suggest this one goes in the bathroom;
* 20 x The Educator's Toolkit for Behaviour Work Book (2nd Edition) by Sandi Phoenix to support you to implement the Phoenix Cups framework;
* 1 x folder of templates including behaviour support planning templates (the Phoenix Cup filling plan), will guide your team through conversation and reflection about specific children's behaviour. It will support you to design better strategies to foster children's behavioural and social learning and develop a plan to ensure a consistent approach for all educators;
* 1 x 5 pack of Phoenix Cups reflection cards - These reflection cards will get you thinking about individual cups and how to fill them;
* 20 x Phoenix Cups tote bag - a gorgeous colour-printed cotton tote bag for each educator;
* 20 x My Phoenix Cup filling plans; and
* The Phoenix Cup Filling Cards - a deck of 52 Phoenix Cup filling cards to inspire conversation, learning, and thoughtfulness during staff team meetings.
***The three part series training that is included in the Kit is delivered live online by Sandi Phoenix. It will cover Sandi Phoenix's Cups Philosophy and beyond the toolkit with further ideas about supporting and understanding children's behaviour. Your tickets are complimentary with The Phoenix Cups Kit. Simply check our events tab for the next screening of the webinars and email us to validate your tickets.
*Artwork produced by Melissa Underwood from The Creativity Canvas
International shipping may incur additional charges and will be invoiced separately. Please contact us at [email protected] to receive a shipping quote from Australia to your country.
Product not available